Saturday, December 19, 2015

Crafty Saturday #65

It has been quite some time since I have published a Crafty Saturday post, but the truth is that I really enjoy them, so I plan to keep it up on this blog reboot. I'm not sure about the Tumblr Tuesday posts, though. They could be tricky to put together, but I know that some people really liked it. What are your thoughts?

In the meantime, enjoy this collection of festive crafts for the home that I adore (and I think you will too)!



Yarn-Tassel-jingle-bell-knob-bobbles-6821.jpg
Jingle All The Doorknob, via aunt peaches



Pinecone Fire Starters, via Something Turquoise



Paper Holiday Wreath, via Confetti Sunshine





Let's Connect
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic