Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spring is in the Air

While it has 'technically' been spring for over a month now, it is only just starting to feel like spring here in Boston. The trees haven't turned green yet, but I am ready to start my outdoor garden (I have been growing seedlings indoors since early March).
The gorgeous weather has inspired this Etsy treasury that I put together. I can't think of anything that screams springtime more than these gorgeous items! Click on the image to be brought to the treasury on Etsy.







Let's Connect
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I love Etsy, there is some really cute stuff on there.

    Iona (fromfive.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic