Monday, March 23, 2015

Currently: 23 March 2015

Listening - to silence. I enjoy sitting in silence quite a bit

Eating - leftover birthday cake (my birthday was on the 21st). It is extremely decadent

Drinking -always water

Reading -  I'm currently in the middle of a few different books. You can check out all of my books on GoodReads (goodreads.com/wildflowerchild)

Watching - last night my friends and I watched Ghost Shark. it was bad even for a bad horror movie
Planning - my day off tomorrow. Tuesdays are usually quite productive for me

Wearing - flannel and sweatpants. I changed the second I got home from work
Nails -I haven't worn nail polish in months (because it's better for the environment)

Feeling - I've been doing pretty well emotionally lately, but my allergies have been acting up

Weather - still too cold! I wish all the snow would melt

Wanting -maybe another piece of cake? hehe

Needing -a good night's sleep tonight. Last night was the best sleep I've had in weeks, despite the fact that I woke up about three times
Enjoying - life! I'm trying to live in the moment lately (oh, and puppies. always puppies)


picture via dogsandpupsdaily on Tumblr



Let's Connect
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!!!
    I'm always drinking water too. :)
    And I think you'd enjoy the weather here; it's been nothing but sunny.
    P.S: I looove the daily puppy!!<333

    Vegetarian Courtesy


    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic