Saturday, March 7, 2015

Crafty Saturday #62

Happy Saturday, friends! I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Before, we get on to today's Crafty Saturday weekend round-up, I want to make sure you saw the blog post I wrote yesterday featuring the stunning work over at, CamilleChewDesigns. Click here to visit the shop and here for the blog post!

Now, let's move onto today's post. I hope you enjoy this weekend's collection of groovy DIY/craft projects around the web.


Mountain Jewelry Holder, via Running with a Glue Gun


Cat Purrrrse, via Lana Red Studio


So cute! Color Blocked Scratching Post DIY (click through for tutorial)
Colorblocked Scratching Post, via A Beautiful Mess



Let's Connect
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your blog and these picks. The purse is so adorable (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic