Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crafty Saturday #60

If you read my life update that I posed yesterday (http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com/2015/02/life-lately-6-february-2015.html), you would know that I'm pretty bleeping sick. While it is comforting to be able to have an excuse to lay in bed and watch bad reality shows all day, there are a lot of things I want to get done. Like some rad DIY projects, such as the ones I've posted in this week's Crafty Saturday. Enjoy!


Love this! Donut apron DIY (click through for tutorial)
Donut Apron, via A Beautiful Mess


Wrapped Baskets, via Tell Love and Chocolate


Glittered Crowns!!
Lace Princess Crowns, via The Girl Inspired


Let's Connect!
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic