Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crafty Saturday #57

So I haven't done a crafts and DIY round-up since the holidays, but I am planning on going back to my regular posts (Crafty Saturday and Tumblr Tuesday). I STILL have not posted my 15 in 2015 list (nor have I finished coming up with my goals), but I promise that is coming soon.

In the meantime, check out these awesome projects from around the web. You can find more ideas on my Pinterest: pinterest.com/mlynn021


I love the color mixture on these crocheted baskets!  | www.1dogwoof.com
Color Block Crochet Baskets, via One Dog Woof


Fruit Brooch, via Chic Steals


Bubbly Bath Salts, via Paula Parrish

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic