Monday, December 1, 2014

Eco-Friendly Gifts 2014

Two years ago, I made an Etsy treasury list featuring some really neat eco-friendly gifts, and to this day, it has been my most-viewed blog post. Since this feature was so popular, I decided to bring it back again this year. Below is the image of the treasury. You can click the picture or follow this link to view the treasury on Etsy and view each item: https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTc0MDkyODl8MjcyNzA3Nzg4OA/eco-friendly-christmas-gifts-2014

I hope you like it! I'm definitely going to be trying to make a lot of the gifts and cards I am making this year. Anything that I purchase will most certainly be eco-friendly! How has your shopping been?



1 comment:

  1. Creative ideas, dearie! And mother Earth will be proud of this for sure..! ^_^
    Thanks for sharing..! :D

    Dearest yours,
    Jong :)

    iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic