Saturday, December 20, 2014

Crafty Weekend: Holiday Edition, Part III

It is absolutely blowing my mind that Christmas is only a few days away. I am leaving tomorrow to spend a few days at my parents' house. I'm looking forward to seeing all of my family. I spent this evening painting some wrapping paper (aka paper grocery bags). I really like how they've turned out. Hopefully I will remember to take some pictures of the gifts wrapped in them so I can share it. I hope everyone is having a low-stress holiday season. Remember, the holidays are meant to be a time of joy, sharing, and celebration. There is nothing important enough to stress about enough to ruin this magical time of year.
End rant. Here is the last installment of this year's holiday craft round-up. I hope you have enjoyed the little trilogy of posts!


DIY gold leaf pine cone garland from The Sweetest Occasion | Photo by Alice G Patterson
Gold Leaf Pine Cone Garland, via The Sweetest Occasion


Sewn Paper Gift Tags
Colorful Stitched Gift Card Holders, via Flamingo Toes


DIY Snowman Snack Cups
Snowman Snack Cups, via Handmade Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Such a shame Christmas is over :( Hope you had a good one. Love these DIYs. I'm new on your blog but I really like it, I'm going to visit more often :)
    ♥ blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic