Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tumblr Tuesday #63

I have spent almost my entire weekend sick in my with my boyfriend (who I managed to get sick). I really enjoyed getting to spend so much time with him, but I am ready to feel better and get back into the swing of things. I am very much on the mend, and I hope everyone who is sick with an autumn cold/flu/who-knows-what feels better soon too!
Here is this week's Tumblr Tuesday post (my computer is acting up again, so I apologize for the short post).

3 comments:

  1. Hope you both get well soon!

    Pretty pics, the lipstick one is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been sick! Hope you are both back to normal again soon! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic