Thursday, June 26, 2014

Anklebiters

As you might have noticed, I do not really focus on fashion or what I wore posts as much as I originally did on this blog. As I have grown, I have realized that my greatest passions are for the environment, wellness, and other things along those lines. I still really enjoy putting outfits together, but it is less of a priority as I move forward with my life.

With that being said, I do sometimes receive emails from companies asking about collaborating or working out a sponsorship deal. That's why you are getting an outfit post today! This adorable lace top is mine thanks to DressLily. Make sure you stop by the site to see the other cute clothes they sell.

As far as my song choice, the self titled album by Paramore that was released in April 2013 has really meant a lot to me. The song "Last Hope" has really helped me get through a very dark point in my life that I have been just emerging from recently. I didn't want to use that song, though, because the lyrics are a bit depressing, and I have been in a much more positive mood lately. I chose "Anklebiters" because it's a fun song with an important message that I have been realizing more and more: don't let people drag you down. At the end of the day, it's just you that you have to rely on. (Also, the title "Anklebiters" reminds me of mosquitoes because they always bite my ankles and it's summer now.) You can listen to the song here on YouTube.


Shirt c/o DressLily; Shorts and Bag from Forever 21, Shoes by TOMS



You should fall in love 
with yourself oh, again,
fall in love with yourself
-"Anklebiters", Paramore


No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic