Friday, May 23, 2014

Plugged

As frequent visitors of the blog might recall, I have my ears stretched to 1/2" (12mm). I had been wearing a pair of sodalite stone plugs for quite a while, but fairly recently I lost one of them and was not able to find it.
I am currently wearing a pair of acrylic/plastic plugs, but I don't like the fact that I am putting this plastic through my skin. My ears are often irritated. I'm planning on buy at least one pair of natural plugs, made from wood, stone, glass, or a safe metal (although metal is my least preferred). I would never wear bone, horn, or shell pieces because I am a vegan and do not wear animal products.
I haven't decided which plugs to buy yet, but here are some of my favorite ones that I've found so far. Which ones do you like?














1 comment:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic