Friday, November 22, 2013

Inspired By: Bomb Girls



As I mentioned in my Currently post last week, I watched the series "Bomb Girls" on Netflix and absolutely fell in love. I watched both seasons in a week - I just couldn't get enough.
I decided that I would put a few looks together that were inspired by three of the main characters in the show: Kate, Gladys, and Betty.
If you haven't seen this series yet, I highly suggest it!!


Bomb Girls: Kate Andrews




Bomb Girls: Gladys Witham




Bomb Girls: Betty McRae



3 comments:

  1. You've done a great job!!! Love the outfits you choose. Gladys is my fav of course. The dress is so pretty. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Just let me know so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Bomb Girls! Lovely outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Bomb Girls. You put together some fantastic outfits, I love them. You did a great job capturing various styles of those days.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic