Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: LUMO jewelry

Today's wishlist features the incredibly stunning jewelry line, LUMO jewelry. I am so in love with all of the magnificent hand-crafted pieces. They are truly a one-of-a-kind line of jewelry. I know you are all going to agree with how outstanding this jewelry is! Which piece is your favorite?


AQUA AURA QUARTZ
Aqua Aura Quartz Necklace - $45


CONSTELLATION NECKLACE
Constellation Necklace - $85


3 ANGELS
3 Angels Necklace - $60


GOLD TOOTH
Gold Tooth Necklace - $85


SOLAR QUARTZ
Solar Quartz Necklace - $65


GOLD MOON
Gold Moon Necklace - $40


PEACOCK NECKLACE
Peacock Necklace - $58


PURPLE DREAMS
Purple Dreams Necklace - $55


CRYSTAL QUARTZ RING
Crystal Quartz Ring - $35


THE OPAL
The Opal Ring - $200


PYRITE AND TURQUOISE
Pyrite and Turquoise Friendship Bracelet - $20


PYRITE CUFF
Pyrite Cuff - $140

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry.
    I like most first necklace! :)

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list - I love the peacock necklace :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moon necklace its my favorite.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first necklace! :) I just love quartz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really beautiful, thanks for sharing! I love rough stones for jewelry.

    http:/talitataiti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great and stunning accessories !

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable -- like accessories for cool, modern fairies. I want that moon necklace. :)

    http://dresseduplikealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah they're so gorgeous! Definitely going to check this brand out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! So sorry for late rep, been busy lately.
    Anyway thanks for your comment <3

    Hmm i think the opal ring is my fave ;p
    Thanks for sharing!

    cheers!
    violettelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic