Saturday, February 2, 2013

Currently - 2 February 2013

Listening -the  hum of the washer and dryer

Eating -just had a few pretzels

Drinking -water

Reading - my Sustainable Agriculture textbook

Watching - just finished season 2, episode 4 of Girls

Planning - what I'll be having for dinner (nothing in the cafeteria sounds edible)

Wearing - sweatpants and a rainbow sweater

Nails - very chipped lime green. going to paint them tonight or tomorrow

Feeling -headache-y and tired

Weather - it's getting dark and it's below freezing (but not too bad). I think we're expecting snow at some point this weekend

Wanting -Taco Bell

Needing -to figure out why I've been tired and dizzy nonstop

Thinking -that I should go back to doing more of my reading for this class

Enjoying - sleep. lots and lots of sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Loving this post. I feel the same way thinking I should be doing work, but I'm not lol. I def want to start watching Girls. Heard it was an awesome show :)

    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen GIRLS but I've heard it's a really great show. I've been catching up on sleep too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun post! thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so adorable!
    Love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. we're currently loving this post! what a fun idea!
    we could really go for some taco bell now . . . HA!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to enjoy sleep but just can't seem to get enough.
    I have seen a few minutes of that episode of Girls before I was interrupted.. hopefully tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohhh, i am digging this post idea. link it up and pass it on?

    x
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic