Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Breakeven

I wore this outfit to class and work on Monday. :)

sweater - Atmosphere, thrifted / blouse - Lina, thrifted / pants - Delias, thrifted / shoes - Puma, gift

I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing
Just praying to a god that I don't believe in
"Breakeven" - The Script

I'm not really a huge fan of The Script (although they were quite good live!), but I figured that the first line of the song fit my life very well right now. I have been struggling with some sort of asthma issues for the past two weeks that have rendered me nearly incapable of breathing. I am on the recovery, though! I hope to be completely better very soon.

17 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I like the pattern to the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so slim, I'm really jelous! ;)
    thank you very much! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pants

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment! :)

    I LOVE the color of your pants!

    Would you like to follow each other, that would be great!

    Xx, Saritschka.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of your pants and the pop of floral.
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blouse with the sweater looks great :)

    And thanks a lot for your comment. I love that location too, it's around an old, abandoned train station. I will definitely take more photos there :)

    Ariane
    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I love the floral blouse :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute :) I like your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up with the good work! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome outfit! i love the shirt and plain jumper mix!

    hope you breathe better soon, i hear that is kinda important ;)

    Barnicles

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun post!! I love your pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute outfit - love the colour of your jeans and sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute, i love the layer, that floral top looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Script is an amazing band :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic