Friday, September 14, 2012

If I had a million dollars... [4]

So I have obviously been royally sucking at doing this post weekly, but hopefully I'll be able to get back into doing it regularly soon! Here we go!

Meadow Lace Blouse @ Spool No. 72
This blouse has such a romantic feel. I would wear this to a picnic in the park with someone special.

 Pick N Ring Necklace @ Accessory Foundry
This necklace is a great aged gold-like color and I love the geometric aspects to it.

Fringe Lace Cover Up @ Flying Tomato
This cover up is a beautiful combination of three of my favorite things: turquoise, lace, and fringe.

Round Pop Sunglasses @ Pink Ice
This sunglasses are classy, stylish, and still fun. I love the slight cat-eye shape. Meow!

And some more.........
  1. These Tiny Shell Earrings over at Hannah Zakari would make me feel like a mermaid!
  2. Not only do these coasters have bikes all over them, but they are also made from recycled cork!
  3. I really love the fun pattern of these socks over at Happy Socks - purple is my all-time favorite color.
  4. I've only recently gotten my passport, and I think it would look so great in this passport holder from Cath Kidston.

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic