Friday, August 3, 2012

If I had a million dollars... [2]

Geo Print Sweater Dress @ Flying Tomato
I really love the bright geometric print of this dress. The fact that it's a sweater dress makes it
a perfect transition piece into fall.

Multi Coloured Tie Dye Leggings @ Topshop
These tie-dye leggings are so much fun. I would imagine that they could be difficult to pull off, 
but I would love to try!

Stepping Zebra Tunic @ Miss Selfridge
It may still be too warm out for sweaters, but I am so in love with this zebra sweater that 
I would wear it in the 90F heat anyway!

Weekend Shopper Totebag @ Urbanog
This bag would be perfect for carrying books around campus. It has a classic look, 
but the pop of green adds a fun element to it.



and some more..........
  1. I am in love with this Insect Study Journal from Anthropologie.
  2. This top from Modcloth is so cute. It's very Spring/Summer, but I would have no problem wearing it into the early fall.
  3. These hair pins from Shabby Apple are very pretty and romantic.
  4. I love how these earrings, from Bijoux NYC, paired two of my favorite things: geometric design and turquoise.

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic